Monday, July 26, 2010

28 for 28


After I had Natalie and realized I was going to need to lose ALOT of weight, I began to start eating right and trying to be healthier. I don't know about anyone else but during the last 8-10 weeks of pregnancy I really packed on the pounds (Keep in mind I carried until 43 1/2 weeks anyway). This led me to gain and overall of 48 pounds during pregnancy. After I had to have a C-section, I was sick for several weeks and the overall anxiety of taking care of a new little one led me to get VERY sick. I actually lost all 48 pounds and even a few more during my 6 week maternity leave from work. Since then I have gained about 20 of those back. Come to find out, the birth control pills I was taking have a side effect of weight gain. So... I have dropped the pills and I am not eating even better and exercising daily. My birthday is September 4th and I will be 28 so... I am going to try to lose 28 pounds by my 28th birthday. It is a very steep goal but none-the-less, I am going to try! Above is the "before" picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment