Sunday, July 9, 2017

Purple Mountain's Majesty

Gigi and Poppy's 7th Annual Baseball Trip 
Denver and Colorado Spring, CO 
May 26th - June 3rd 
This was our 7th annual trip with GiGi and Poppy and the
BEST ONE YET! 

Friday, May 26, 2017 
Gigi and Poppy came to my school in Willis, TX. We loaded up the car and gave mommy hugs and kisses. I even got to leave early, which was surprising. We got in the car and Luke and I played a little before stopping to get lunch. Then we got back in the car and drove to dinner and then out hotel. Then we put on our swimsuits and went to the pool. After that we went to bed.
Mommy gave us a pep talk before we left! 


Luke likes to look at maps!
 

Saturday, May 27, 2017 
We woke up and ate breakfast in the hotel and started driving to Colorado. We got to Denver and went to our hotel and then went to Casa Benita for dinner. Our hotel looked like a castle and it was awesome.

Me and Luke like traveling with Gigi and Poppy! 


We ate lunch at Pizza Hut. 



I love to play with Gigi's make up! 

 Hotel selfie!


Our hotel was really big and we had a HUGE room! 

At Casa Benita and stayed in a line for an hour and a half. Then we finally got in and ate our food. Then we went to the show with a gorilla. It was about a diver and a gorilla. Then we went to play some games like Skeet ball and won tickets and got to get prizes with our tickets. Then we got in the car and went to the hotel and went to bed. I was tired.

Luke at Casa Benita! 


We were in front of the divers and saw a gorilla! 


Me and Luke loved, I forgot what it is called... Skeetball! 

Sunday, May 28, 2017 
We woke up and swam in the pool in the hotel. We had a discussion in the pool. Gigi and Poppy were cheering for the Cardinals and Luke and I were cheering for the Rockies. I said if the Cardinals won then Poppy could splash me and Luke but if the Rockies won then we get to splash him. Then we got dressed for the baseball game.


The pool was fun and I cannot wait to splash Poppy! 


The mountains were beautiful while driving to the
ballgame.
I was excited to see all the mountains! 

The baseball game was against the St. Louis Cardinals. We ate hot dogs at the game and Gigi bought me and Hannagrace a keychain and Luke a pennant. The Rockies won the game!  I really liked this baseball stadium. After the game we went back to the hotel and put our swimsuits on and we got to swim until we ate dinner. And I got to splash Poppy in the pool since the Rockies won.


Me and Luke LOVED our matching shirts! 


I couldn't wait to see who wins. 


Baseball selfie! 


Me and Luke made signs for the Rockies to win in the car. 


Luke got a pennant! 


And I got a keychain! 


When we got to the hotel and we looked at the maps! 

Monday, May 29, 2017 
We woke up and got ready to go to the Aquarium. We spent the whole day there. The aquarium was fun. We got to see the mermaids and we got to touch stingrays and feed them fish. Then we went to the giftshop and Gigi bought me a mermaid cup and Luke some play sharks. We ate M&Ms for lunch. After the aquarium we went back to the hotel and ate dinner.

My morning view!

We made it to the aquarium! 


Time for a shark hug! 

Aquarium selfie! 


Luke and I looking at the fish. 



Me and Luke crawled in here and saw LOTS of fish! 


Luke liked the fountain and the tiger!


We found a stairway you can walk up to a bridge. We saw Gigi and Poppy from below! 


We loved the mermaid show! 


Luke and I with the mermaid! She had red hair too! 


We got to feed and pet the sting rays! 


We also got to touch starfish! 


Time to say goodbye to the aquarium! 

Tuesday, May 30, 2017
We woke up and drove to Colorado Springs to go to the zoo. At the zoo we saw lots of animals like bears, snakes and giraffes. We saw a skyride and went and rode the skyride. Once we got to the top we got a drink and got to play at the playground at the top. Then we rode the skyride back down to see more animals. We saw a baby giraffe and we got to feed the giraffes and they were at my head. I felt tall. Under the skyride we got to see mountain goats and an orange tiger. They had to shut the skyride down because it was lightning and Luke got scared and had to call Mommy. This zoo was the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the only zoo that is on the mountain. It is my favorite zoo. 


Me and Luke liked to feed the giraffes. 


Giraffe Selfie! 


This was my favorite part of the zoo!


The giraffe was funny and HUNGRY! 


This was HUGE! 



We loved the elephants at this zoo! 




 Zoo family selfie! 

Zoo selfie! 


We could see the tiger from the skyride. 


We loved the skyride!


I liked the gorillas. 


That was a cool bench!


Luke sat on this goat. 


This was our favorite zoo EVER! 

After the zoo we went to the hotel and then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Our hotel room had 2 rooms and even 2 bathrooms. Then we went to the hotel and went to sleep.


We were HUNGRY! 

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
We woke up and went to the North Pole. At the North Pole there were lots of rides. First we took a picture with Santa. Then we took a ride at the tilt-a-whirl. Poppy and Luke did not want to ride it again but me and Gigi rode it a ;ot. There was a skyride and we rode that too. We rode a train ride too and that was Luke's favorite. Then we went on the highest ferris wheel in the world. We went to the gift shop. Gigi bought me a princess ornament and Mommy and Daddy and ornament too.


We are ready to see the North Pole. 


Us and Poppy in a sled! 


We took a picture with Santa and LOVED it! 


Luke liked the airplane ride. 


Poppy and Luke on the skyride! 

Skyride selfie!


We LOVED the skyride! 


Poppy and Luke riding the tractor ride. 


BEAR selfie!


I liked the ornament ride. 


Time for the carousel. 


We liked the reindeer statues. Rudolph was my favorite. 

Ferris Wheel selfie. 


I asked Santa for a big hug from my family! 


Last selfie of the day! 

Then we ate dinner and then went to the hotel to go to bed. 

Thursday, June 1, 2017 
We woke up and put on a lot of warm clothes and went on a train ride to Pikes Peak. The train took us up the mountain. The train ride was fun and we saw lots of animals like a squirrel and a fox. Once we got to the top Luke was fussy because he didn't want to wear his jacket. Then we went to the gift shop and bought some doughnuts to take with us back on the train. Then we went outside to throw snowballs at each other. Luke didn't know how to throw a snowball and started crying. He did not like the snow but on the train ride down the mountain he said he wanted snow at home. On the train ride we ate our doughnuts. Once we got to the bottom we went to the gift shop and bought Mommy and Daddy a gift.


Luke was very excited to ride the train. 


We were at the very top of Pike's Peak. 


We got throw snowballs and had a snow ball fight. 


Luke liked the mountain but got upset about the snow at first.
Actually he had a fit but he was fine after a little while. 


Hello from the top of Pike's Peak! 


Then we started driving home. We stopped in Kansas to have dinner with Poppy's friends. We went to their house and played at their house. We ate dinner at Alejandro's and I ate an enchilada and fruit. Then we went back to their house and Luke played baseball with them in their backyards. Then we went to our hotel.


We loved Poppy's friends! Luke ran around like a crazy boy! 


Friday, June 2, 2017 
We woke up and swam in the pool but it nasty. Then we ate breakfast with Uncle Rod and Debbie. I got to play with Angelica and eat pancakes.


We loved Angelica! 

Then we drove to Lubbock to meet Baby Daniel. When we got to John's house we got to hold Baby Daniel. He was super cute and is our new baby cousin. He was only 2 weeks old. Me and Luke LOVED holding him and he fells asleep in my arms. Madisyn was happy and she was running around like crazy once she saw us. She played with us and showed us her room. We only stayed for about an hour but it was fun.


We were SO EXCITED to see baby Daniel. 


I got to hold him first! HAHA! 


Luke was so cute holding baby Daniel. 



Daniel is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see and hold him again! 

Then we drove to our hotel. It was storming and the hotel did not have power. We didn't get to swim in the pool. Luke got to choose the floor of the hotel room and chose floor 4 so Poppy had to carry all the luggage up the stairs. I thought it was funny but Poppy was not laughing! 


Saturday, June 3. 2017 
We woke up and swam in the pool and then loaded all of our luggage in the car. We drove to Dallas and meet Auntie Allie for lunch at Cracker Barrell. I ate macaroni and cheese. Then we went to Poppy's house in Arp.


We always have fun with Auntie Allie. 


We love you Auntie Allie. 


NOooooooo... I don't want to leave Auntie Allie. 


We got Poppy's house and looked at the pictures from our other baseball trips.
This trip was my favorite and Minnesota was my 2nd favorite. 

This trip was AMAZING and it was really fun. All of the things we did made me happy and it was "SUPER DUPER FUN" (as said by Luke but I agree with him). My favorite part was going to Santa Land at the North Pole. I was really glad I went on this trip and I was very impressed with this trip (Again... Natalie's words). I am very grateful that Gigi and Poppy took me and Luke on this trip. Thank you very much. I think this is my favorite trip yet. I loved the baseball stadium. Thank you Gigi and Poppy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment