Friday, December 14, 2012

Always makes me smile

December 14, 2012
 
My hubby, Chris, is quite the character and he is continuously the goofball and life of the party. Ever since I have known him he has had a wonderful sense of humor and always finds a way to make me smile. Now of course, he would say I don't appreciate it sometimes, but in the end he does make me smile even when I am feeling down. This is one of the many, many reasons I love him and why he is the love of my life.
 
A few weekends ago, a friend of ours from Sunday School offered to take our family pictures for our Christmas Cards and the Christmas Season. This was going to be done outdoors in the natural sunlight in Mid-Afternoon. Well this just happened to be on the same day as the SEC Championship game between Alabama (BOO!) and Georgia! Chris had been working Saturday School in the morning and was very tired but knew we had to go and take pictures. He was not very happy with me or with the fact we had to take these pictures during the SEC game. HOWEVER, when we got to the location, he threw all his frustrations out the window and as usual was the life of the party. In the midst of me trying to get both kids looking good in the pictures, he was posing for crazy shots and just having fun! Sometimes I forget to have fun... But Chris reminds me! Thank you Honey!  
 
I love you honey!

Always a "jokster"!
 
This is one of my favorites... I am worried about kids and he is just having fun! Love it!

My funny guy!
 
Haha!
 
Enough of this already... Whats the score?
 
Daddy's partner in "laughter"... Natalie Grace!
I can tell she will be just like Daddy in that category!
 
Thank you Lord for giving me Chris to show me to LAUGH and have FUN!
 
God is good... ALL THE TIME!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment