Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My little TEXAN!!!!!

I think my little toddler is turning into such a little girl. She is talking all the time now. She will talk in sentences and say "Daddy, do you want to sit?" or she might say "Oxford did a shake shake shake". She is growing up right before my eyes. The other day we were going out to eat and then out to get ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (My favorite) and she said "Mommy loves Ice Cream." She would scream this while we were walking to the store. I have to admit... it was a little embarassing. People would look at me and laugh and some looked as if I was addicited to drugs or something.

The best thus far had to have been on that same night when we were walking at the mall. We were about to leave the store and go to our car and there were some manikins by the exit. She looked at them, waved and said "By YALL". Chris and I looked at each other and laughed. I guess that means she is officially a TEXAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment