Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30+1= FUN

September 4, 2013


Hard to believe this little girl is 31? Man, I'm old!! 




Well THIRTY came and went and here I am adding another year to my book of life. This past year has been full of life-changing events and memories. It is hard to describe in words the blessings I have received this year but the best part is knowing that these blessings will only continue into my 31st year of life this coming year. God has blessed me so much and I cannot thank HIM enough for HIS blessings! 

Here are just some of the many blessings that I have received since my 30th birthday in September of last year:

September 2012 
We closed on our house on September 14th and by the 17th we were all moved in... not unpacked but moved in!

Closing day FINALLY arrived!! Yay!! 

We are so very blessed... Thank You, Lord!! 



November 2012 
Chris and I hosted our first "holiday" in our new home with Thanksgiving Dinner with The Davis's.

After 2 months of unpacking, the house is ready for guests...

Aunt Leeanna and the only and only Uncle John!
These two are great with our little kids!! Thanks y'all!! 

December 2012
Our First Christmas in our New Home! This was a very special occasion and a "holiday" that will live with me for the rest of the life. Thanks to all my family for making it so special!

I will ALWAYS hold this Christmas near and dear in my heart!! 


I am so blessed to have such a BEAUTIFUL home! 

Auntie Allie and the kiddos...

Gigi Shirley and Poppy with the kids on Christmas morning!




March 2013 
Chris and I celebrated 7 years of wedded bliss by taking a Mini-vacation to Lake Charles, LA.

7-7-7 Years of Marital Bliss...



June 2013 

We all celebrated Baby Luke and his FIRST Birthday! This is always a very monumental birthday and this proved why! I love you Luke!

Spoiled rotten like guy... He didn't even know what to do with ALL these gifts! 

I love my little boy! I am so grateful God chose ME to be his mommy! I love you, Luke! 



July 2013 
Chris and I took an exotic cruise to the Caribbean and had THE TIME OF OUR LIVES! Just 11 months til our next one (Wink, wink)!

The Most GLORIOUS 10 days of my life!! 


August 2013
I started a new job teaching in one of the best district in the north Houston metro area. This will be my 9th year of teaching and Chris' 3rd!

We also celebrated our precious Natalie Grace and her 4th birthday! It is hard to imagine that she is already 4! Where has the time gone?

I cannot believe she is grown up enough to have birthday parties with her friends! What a precious little girl! 

Once again, Thank You, Lord for letting ME be her mommy!! I love you Natalie grace! 

It is hard to believe that a year has come and gone so quickly. But I guess the old saying is true "Time flies where you are having fun"! And I sure did have fun this year! But I know, the best is yet to come! 

Thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday wishes! I am blessed and I give God ALL THE GLORY! 

God is good... ALL THE TIME! 







No comments:

Post a Comment