Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baseball Theme in my room

I decided this afternoon on the drive home from Houston that I am going to decorate my band room in a baseball theme this year. I think I will have the words to "Take me out to the ball game" all spread out around the room. I will have a wall of all of my music information called "The World Series of Music". I will also have a corner that will be the "Skipper's Dugout- Mrs. Davis' baseball travels". This will be an area that I will display a map, pictures and other info about my travels around the US to see MLB games and stadiums. I have purchased some motivational posters and other baseball decor as well. Outside my room I am going to have a banner stating "Welcome to Davistown- the Grove Wildcat Band Hall of Fame". This will be a take on "Cooperstown" where the MLB Hall of Fame is in Cooperstown, NY. I will have the location where the students get their instruments out at called the Bullpen. These decorations will allow me to have a central theme (a + in education) as well as be cross-curricular (Map) as well. I am very excited but worried I wont be able to pull it all off by next Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment