Monday, August 9, 2010

School starts in 4 days

The past week has been such an amazing roller coaster of events. I have took a trip to Houston to see and Astro's game and then Galveston to see the beach. This past weekend I went to Dallas to go on my family semi-annual shopping trip. This time my mom, sister and I shopped at the Outlet Mall in Allen, Collin Creek Mall in Plano and the Village at Allen/ Fairview. This was so cool because in all of our semi-annual shopping trips, we had never been to any of these three malls. The outlet mall in Allen was great. I found several thing, especially for Natalie. Then when we went to the the Plano and Allen malls, I was able to find several things to wear back to work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these trips and must continue to do these. Thanks mom and Allison.

Today, my sister helped me decorate my classroom. I am trying to keep a general theme of Baseball and MLB in my room. Today we made banners and signs to hang up and then got out all of the packed and stored equipment. I cannot wait to see the finished classroom tomorrow. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

I have to report back on Friday and I am so sad to have to leave my Natalie Grace. We have had SO MUCH fun this summer! She has grown up so much. In just 2 weeks she will be 1 year old. Wow, how time flies! I love you Natalie Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment