Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Princess Natalie Grace Turns 1!


On August 25th, my little baby Natalie Grace turned 1! This past year has been such a whirlwind of events. I feel like it has just blown by. She has gone from a newborn to a crawler and now a walking, no make that a running, toddler. She has gone from just staring at me while eating to throwing food on the floor while she eats. It just amazes me how much she has changed and grown up. She is my little Princess Natalie. I prayed and prayed for her and God gave me so much more than I asked for. Thank you Lord for Natalie Grace.

On her actual birthday we went out to eat at Chicago Street Deli on my planning period and lunch break and then after school we went to the park. She loved the park because she was able to climb UP the slide. She didn't want to ride down the slide... no, that was too conventional for my child. She was determined to get to the top of that slide.




After the park we came home and she got to eat her birthday cookie from Chicago Street. She was getting cake on Saturday at her party so we decided a small cookie would be fine on her actual birthday! She opened 3 gifts from Gigi Shirley and Mama and Dada. Gigi Shirley got her a bright red-haired doll. Mommy and Daddy got her a "Busy Ball Popper" and a "Laugh and Learn Puppy". She loved all of her presents.

On Saturday, August 28th we had her Princess Birthday party. We had "Royal Desserts" and punch. Natalie got so many gifts and she loved them all. I think my house can now have a sub-title of "Toys are Natalie's". Gigi Jackie and Grandpa got her new tennis shoes and a heavy winter coat. Gigi Shirley and Poppi got her a Princess Coupe Car, Learning Farm, OU Riding Horse, A massive stuffed penguin and a bath toy. Auntie Allie got her a corn-popper and a book of Princess stories. All of our friends also brought her gifts. Overall her birthday was so much fun and I thank everyone who helped make it a memorable day!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment