Monday, December 27, 2010

Date Night (Two nights in a row)

Thanks to my mom, dad and sister, Chris and I have been able to go out on a date 2 nights in a row. We planned on going out and eating at a favorite restaurant of ours in Tyler and going to see the new Harry Potter Movie. We did this on Sunday and had a great time. I really enjoyed Genghis Grill. This time Chris and I decided to get the never ending bowl and try all of the special bowls they recommend. These bowls were OK but next time we are going to just eat our own creations. I LOVED the Harry Potter movie. I have not read the books but I have seen all of the movies and recently since the new movie coming out, I have seen each movie in order several times. This movie was AWESOME and I cannot wait for part 2 of the final movie to come out.
Today, my mom, sister and I went out and shopped all the "After Christmas" sales. We found lots of bargains and items to buy. I didn't spend much at all but used several coupons to get about 5 dress/ work shirts. They are all a size smaller thanks to the weight I have lost doing my HCG diet. I am very excited about this. Chris and I are doing another round in January so I am anxious to get into an even smaller size. Once we got home from shopping, Chris said he liked our date last night so much that he asked my mom to babysit again so we could go out again. Of course, without delay my mom said YES! So... Chris and I were able to go out on 2 dates with FREE babysitting! Thank you Mom, Dad and Allison! Chris and I really appreciate you!


Once again, this goes to show that God is good and his blessings never cease! Thank you Lord for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment