Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Transformation... From Empty Space to "Learning Space"

August 25, 2013
Nearly 1/3 of my life... And many more to come!  

For the past week I have been a Wildkat and it has been FABULOUS! This is my 9th year to attend "Teacher In-service" days and my 4th year to have to attend the "New-Teachers In-Service". While I have not been "New" or a "Rookie" 4 times, I have changed districts (Or in 1 case, STATES) and been "new" to a district 4 times.
I have worked for countless hours the past 10 days to get my room, mind and even heart ready for a new school year and I think I am ready. This will be a whole new experience for me, yet somewhat of a "Second Verse" type of thing at the same time. It is always hard to tell how the year will be just by judging the "Teacher In-Service" days! I have much to learn as a teacher and I think this year will be a "Learning Experience" for everyone involved!
Wednesday, August 14th
Very First Glance of my classroom








Friday, August 16th
The end of the 2 "New-Teacher" workdays









I did A LOT of organizing these two days... Now it is time to decorate and make this room come to life!! 


Friday, August 23rd
I am ready... I think!




the OU "No Sooner Left Behind" tradition continues...








School starts in a few hours... Prayers are appreciated!
God is Good... ALL THE TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment