Friday, March 27, 2015

Lifestyles of Rich and Famous- Selfie Challenge

"1-2-3, CHEESE" 
Anniversary Cruise 2015 

I usually am not this pretentious and self- absorbed (my sister, maybe even my husband, might tend to disagree) but I decided to jump on the band-wagon and become part of the “All about Me” generation for just a week. Being a true follower of Cruise Critic I came across an article they posted on Facebook a few weeks prior to our cruise called “Cruise Selfie Challenge” and I immediately shouted “Challenge Accepted” (All of my HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER folks just get this one). 
Naturally I read the article and then created a list of places to take selfies according to the article. I also added a few of my own to this list once I got into the fun of this game. As soon as we took off from our house I was on a mission:

Café du Monde- New Orleans, LA




St. Louis Cathedral- New Orleans, LA

Waiting to board the Serenade of the Seas

1st Selfie aboard the Serenade of the Seas

Embarkation Port- New Orleans, LA

Helicopter Pad or Bow

Sail Away Party

Pool Deck

“Hello from the Royal Suite”- Cabin Crawl

Serenade of the Seas famous Glass Elevator

Theater/ Shows

Nightlife and clubs (Not our style but this is in the Centrum at night)

Aft or wake of the ship (9th Anniversary)






Crazy Ship Art Selfie

Towel Animal Selfie

70s Disco Party

Galley Tour

Shore Life and Excursions

Key Lime Bike Tour- Key West, FL

Parasailing- Nassau, Bahamas


(100 feet in the air... perhaps the best selfie EVER)

Junakoo Beach- Nassau, Bahamas 


Jet Ski Tour- CoCo Cay, Bahamas

Atlantic Ocean/ Bahamas Lagoon- CoCo Cay, Bahamas


Nature Walk- CoCo Cay, Bahamas 


CHALLENGE COMPLETED- This challenge was a LOT of fun and even Chris liked it! I love taking pictures and documenting memories and this was a wonderful way to do so! 

Once again, we owe this fun and adventures to our Lord! He has blessed us beyond measure and we owe this all to Him! Thank you, Jesus! 

God is good... All the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment