Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stronger

So the other day I went to Lifeway to Natalie Grace the new Christmas VeggieTales DVD "Little Drummer Boy". While I was in line to check out I grabbed the new WOW 2012 CD. I saw several songs that I had heard and missed hearing since it seems like the only thing I am allowed to listen to in my car is "B-I-N-G-O". I was really excited to get home and listen to it. I synced it to my iTunes account and then I was able to listen to it on my laptop at school. Yesterday while I was working my room literally day getting stuff done, I started listening to the 2nd CD. I am usually the one who just listens to the first CD for whatever reason. On this CD was a song entitled Stronger by Mandisa. Wow... what a great message:

When the waves are taking you under
Hold on just a little longer
He knows this is gonna make you stronger, stronger

The pain ain't gonna last forever
Things can only get better
Believe me this is gonna make you Stronger

Try to do the best you can
Hold on and let Him hold your hand
Go on and fall into the arms of Jesus

Oh, lift you head, it's gonna end
God is right there
Even when you just cant feel Him
I promise... HE IS THERE!

When the waves are taking you under
Hold on a little longer
He knows this is gonna make you stronger

'Cause if He started this work in your life
He will be faithful to complete, if only you BELIEVE it
He knows how much it hurts
And I'm sure He is going to help you get through this



I listened to this song and just began to tear up. There I was with so much going on in my life right now and feeling completely helpless and buried by the waves of stuff going on right now. So many things I never saw coming and never imagined would be happen to me have happened and I feel so alone. I keep trying to hold my head high and look to Him for help but sometimes it is easy to overlook how much He cares for us and how He puts things into our life to make us STRONGER and make us a better Christian and a better example. I know these situations are making me stronger. Some of the stuff going on in my life right now I have gone through before but obviously I need to get even STRONGER so He puts them in my life again. Other things, I have never faced before and I need His guidance. Either way... He is right there beside me the whole way making me STRONGER.

He can make you STRONGER TOO! Just ask Him!

Stronger by Mandisa



No comments:

Post a Comment