Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Husband: Days of Thankfulness Part 2

I consider myself to be a very lucky woman. I have been able to marry someone who is not only a wonderful husband but also an even better father to my children. He is so very good with Natalie and consistent in his discipline of her. They have a unique and special bond that can never be broken. Even after a long day's work or baseball practice/ game he will come home and spend quality time with her and play with her. He takes time to read extra stories to her if she wants, hold her hand when she is scared at night and say prayers with her. I know that when little Luke gets here this will continue to be a tradition in our home and I am sure he will be just as good with Luke as he is with Natalie. I thank God for giving me a great husband sure... but a great husband who is also a great father is HARD TO COME BY these days and my family and I are lucky to have him. Chris you are amazing and I thank God for you each and every day!

Day #2- I am thankful that my husband is a wonderful father to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment