Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Husband: Days of Thankfulness

I saw a post on PINTREST the other night about a plan to daily thank your husband for the many things he does for you. I "repinned" this post and then went to the website and decided I would try to do this starting this week. There are MANY things I am thankful for when it comes to my husband, Chris Davis. One of the most forefront on my mind today is the fact that he is always there for me when I need him. I know alot of women whose husband is not around or does not care about their problems and concerns or any type of difficulty that the wife might be facing. My husband is the opposite. He is always right there beside me through every step of the way... What more could I ask for. Chris you are an amazing husband and I am grateful to be called Mrs. Chris Davis.

Day #1- I am thankful for my husband being there for me NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment