Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Week 2011: Day #2

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Today I am grateful for my husband and children. I am so lucky to have married such a wonderful, humorous and friendly man. He is an amazing father and always has such a great sense of humor and makes me laugh. We have had a blast the past 6 1/2 years together and this coming January will mark our 7th year of being together. I am so lucky to have found my beau and live with such a great person.

I am also grateful for my beautiful Natalie Grace and what a blessing she is to me and Chris. She is a true gift from God and I thank Him for her each and every day. I can remember back to our first Thanksgiving with her and how small and tiny she was. Now I look at her and see a young lady. She has grown up so much and I know she will continue to grow and it will pass faster and faster.

Just this October, Chris and I found out we will be having our 2nd child in June. We are so thrilled and blessed to be able to continue our family and have the opportunity to expand our family by one. We never dreamed it would happen this quickly but we are ready for him or her and cannot wait for Natalie to have a playmate.


These are just a few of my many blessings that God has given me and I am going to "Count them ONE BY ONE" the rest of this Thanksgiving Week 2011. Thank You Lord, for your continued blessings!

God is Good... ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment