Monday, July 16, 2012

My Growing Boy: Week 4

Tuesday, June 10, 2012

Well during my boy's fourth week of life he continued to grow an enormous amount. In fact, once again I took him to Memorial Hermann Hospital to weigh him and he weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz. I'm still feeding him every three hours during the day and around every 4 to 5 hours at night so I knew he was going to grow this week. Last week he grew 13 ounces and this week it was down to 11. I'm curious what you away next Tuesday when I take him again. The average gain for a 0 to 2-month-old is 1 ounce per day so he still way above average.

This week I was able to take him into the grocery store and do other errands with me while he rode in the stroller. And we even went to Walmart with him and Natalie. This was a really big deal because it was just me and the two kids. I had ran out of baby laundry detergent and it was a real necessity so I had to go. Nonetheless me and the kids survived and I made it home with my Dreft.

It's hard to believe on Thursday he will be one month old. Where has the time gone? I am blessed!!!

God is good… All the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment