Friday, July 20, 2012

"Meet the Browns"



While I was giving Natalie a bath a couple of weeks ago we were singing our washing song "This is the way we wash our..." and Natalie was washing her body. She had her washcloth out and was using her bodywash to scrub her arms, legs, knees and other body parts. We had sang and completed about 10 or so verses of this song and it was time to get out of the bathtub. Natalie, however, did not want to get out and was trying to extend bathtime by washing odd parts of her body. She starting singing "Wash my PINKY toe" or "Wash my nose" (Instead of the overall FACE). I was laughing at her genius-ness of creating seperate body parts to wash in order to lengthen bath time. She is very smart.

I had told her several times it was time to get out but again, she just kept creating new body parts to wash. She finally pointed down to her nipples and started singing "This is the way we wash our BROWNS". I could not help but BUST OUT LAUGHING! I dont know where she got that but she just kept singing it. Now everytime she helps me change Baby Luke, she will point to his nipples and say "Look mommy, those are his BROWNS!" I laugh EVERY TIME!

Kids really do say the darn-dest things!

God is Good... ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment